Miller Joiner, founder of Miller Joiner Residential Contractors, Inc., and our staff have spent more than 20 years as custom home builders. Joiner began his career as a field engineer in heavy construction and later changed paths to be closer to his family. As a Pioneer Florida Founding Family, they were living in Florida before 1845. He has built hundreds of homes as a general contractor and has used each as an opportunity to learn more about environmentally friendly construction techniques.
Miller Joiner Residential Contractors is responsible for more than $12 million in homes and improvements since incorporating in 1996.
Call 904-591-3420 to learn more about custom home builders in Jacksonville, FL.
If you're planning to build a custom home, you're wondering how long the process will take. Each custom home is different, so no two houses will go through the exact same process. Check out the steps below for a rough outline of each project:
- Pre-construction planning This is a one- to two-month process of planning, securing financing and purchasing property.
- Quoting the build This step involves picking out finishes and options so we can quote the price on your finished home.
- Construction This process can take from four months to more than a year. Some very complicated projects take multiple years to finish.
- Post-construction walk-through This step involves you walking the property and agreeing that everything is complete and correct.
- Closing This is the process of signing paperwork to transfer ownership to you.
It may sound daunting, but our team will help you through every step of the process.
Schedule a free estimate on custom homes in the Jacksonville, FL area. We work as quickly as possible without sacrificing our commitment to excellence.
Miller Joiner has a bachelor's degree in construction and is a state-certified general contractor. He also has a certification in roofing. As builders of custom homes, Joiner and our crew are also highly trained in whole-home remodeling, kitchen and bathroom remodeling and historic home restoration. If you own land and are looking to build a custom home, Miller Joiner Residential Contractors is ready to work with you.
Our team is knowledgeable and will provide personalized service, keeping you in the loop during every step of your project.
Ask about your free estimate when you contact Miller Joiner Residential Contractors.